Input batch feeders – Our products
What makes our Havelberger scraper-chain input batch feeders so special
- Versatile, even for difficult input materials.
- Decompacting unit with tailored opening rollers.
- Large silo volumes up to 200 m³.
- Throughputs up to 300 m³/h.
- Precise, infinitely variable metering thanks to frequency-control drives and weighing.
- Robust and reliable thanks to a durable industry standard – very strong chains.
- No bridging thanks to vertical side walls
- Controlled draining of fluids into a watertight silo – impervious to surge water
- Low power consumption thanks to efficient drives and tailored installed power.
- Wear-resistant thanks to special coating and material selection.
- Efficient continuous mixing.
- Optional equalisation attachment (bed level equaliser) for complete filling with selecting material feeding (first in – first out).
- Wide range of additional equipment possible.
- Low maintenance costs – easy servicing.
- Project-specific order processing – we build your input batch feeder!